New Erotic Photography (2013)
In 2007 TASCHEN released The New Erotic Photography, followed in 2012 by The New Erotic Photography 2. Each book featured hundreds of fresh and provocative images from the world’s most intriguing erotic talents. Now the best of both books is available in The New Erotic Photography, featuring 62 photographers from 10 countries, exploring the global variations of erotic photography, as well as the evolution of photographic media over the last decade. See film give way to digital, while those who persist with film are as likely to use Polaroids and primitive cameras like the Lomo and Holga as traditional SLRs.
- Author Dian Hanson & Eric Kroll
- Book Binding Hardbound
- Item Depth .875
- Item Height 8.5
- Item Weight 2.96 lb
- Item Width 6.125
- MSRP 19.99
2. Defective products can be returned for exchange only. Defects will be verified prior to exchanging for a functional replacement of the defective product. If product is proved to be completely functional, it will be shipped back to you at your cost.
3. Original shipping fee is non-refundable
4. Opened electronic media products (DVDs, CDs, video or audio tapes) are not eligible for return.
5. Liquid products (oils, lubes, toy cleaners, bath and body products) and Personal Pleasure Objects (anything in the "Sex Toys" category) Are NOT eligible for return.
6. For all orders, please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item(s) or refund.