Little Book of Butts
How does Taschen pack so much big booty into such a tiny and inexpensive package? Sorry, but it's a trade secret they can't divulge, except to say that shoehorns and spandex were involved. The original Big Butt Book featured a great cross-section of delectable rears from the 1950s to the present day. Here, in the Little Book of Butts, since life is such an ironic deal, they decided to pare the original content down to just the biggest and the best, in-your-face phatties to which the great Sir Mix-A-Lot alluded when penning, "My anaconda don't want none, unless you've got buns, hun." Then they added in about 30 new photos, just to be generous. These 150 plus photos will show the big and the bountiful, then the bigger and more bountiful, in black and white and in color. The models may be largely anonymous, but their curves are legendary, and now that they're collected in a discrete little package affordable by all in these financially trying times, why hold back? Your badonkadonk is calling.
2. Defective products can be returned for exchange only. Defects will be verified prior to exchanging for a functional replacement of the defective product. If product is proved to be completely functional, it will be shipped back to you at your cost.
3. Original shipping fee is non-refundable
4. Opened electronic media products (DVDs, CDs, video or audio tapes) are not eligible for return.
5. Liquid products (oils, lubes, toy cleaners, bath and body products) and Personal Pleasure Objects (anything in the "Sex Toys" category) Are NOT eligible for return.
6. For all orders, please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item(s) or refund.