Exhibitionism for the Shy
Exhibitionism as a consensual erotic pleasure and a means to overcome shyness and body image issues. Featuring suggested exercises and discussions of erotic dress, talk, personas and roleplay, involving your partner, exhibitionism and the sex industry, and more. Interviews include Annie Sprinkle, Nina Hartley, Candye Kane, Juliet Anderson, Vanessa del Rio, Lily Burana, Shar Rednour, and others. Includes a chapter on Internet exhibitionism and interview material with Margaret Cho, Violet Blue, Audacia Ray, and Brian Alexander.
2. Defective products can be returned for exchange only. Defects will be verified prior to exchanging for a functional replacement of the defective product. If product is proved to be completely functional, it will be shipped back to you at your cost.
3. Original shipping fee is non-refundable
4. Opened electronic media products (DVDs, CDs, video or audio tapes) are not eligible for return.
5. Liquid products (oils, lubes, toy cleaners, bath and body products) and Personal Pleasure Objects (anything in the "Sex Toys" category) Are NOT eligible for return.
6. For all orders, please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item(s) or refund.