Big Butt Book
Apples, Pumpkins, and Pears
The female butt, tush, culo, or derrière has always inspired awe, fantasy, and slavish devotion. Curiously, its primary purpose is functional rather than aesthetic: butts balance our bodies while running, according to biologists. But ask any pygophiliac - as fundament fans are clinically termed- and you'll get the same answer: female hindquarters exist to please the eye, the hands, and parts south.
In this Chunky, 512-page edition find all the best photos (and some tasty new ones) from the original Big Butt Book - ranging from petite Pam Anderson to robust Serena Williams - as well as interviews with Coco Austin, Buffie the Body, Tinto Brass, Joan (Buttman) Stagliano, and Brazil's Watermelon Woman
- Brand: Taschen
- Product Code: 18308
- Book Binding Hardbound
- Item Depth 1.675
- Item Height 7.875
- Item Weight 2.65lb
- Item Width 1.675
- Package Weight (LBS) 2.65
- Pages 512
2. Defective products can be returned for exchange only. Defects will be verified prior to exchanging for a functional replacement of the defective product. If product is proved to be completely functional, it will be shipped back to you at your cost.
3. Original shipping fee is non-refundable
4. Opened electronic media products (DVDs, CDs, video or audio tapes) are not eligible for return.
5. Liquid products (oils, lubes, toy cleaners, bath and body products) and Personal Pleasure Objects (anything in the "Sex Toys" category) Are NOT eligible for return.
6. For all orders, please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item(s) or refund.